Just a brief intro on what Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme originally started by the bloggers of The Broke and the Bookish book blog. You can go over to their blog to check out other TTT’s from other bloggers from all around the world.
This week’s topic is The Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year. After I saw this topic, I immediately googled it and browsed through a very wide selection of books yet to be released this year. These were what caught my interest:
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Release date: 31st July 2016) – I was originally anticipating the release of this book and I have already pre-ordered it so, no surprise there.
2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (Release date: September 20th 2016)
3. Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs (Release date: September 3rd 2016)
4. Heartless by Melissa Meyer (Release Date: November 8th 2016)
5. Lyrebird by Cecelia Ahern (Release Date: November 3rd 2016)
6. The Universe of Us by Lang Leav (Release Date: November 3rd 2016)
7. Three Sister, Three Queens by Philippa Gregory (Release Date: August 9th 2016)
8. Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan (Release Date: June 28th 2016)
9. Assassin’s Fate by Robin Hobb (Release Date: July 14th 2016)
10. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Release Date: September 27th 2016)
This list might seem simple enough but trust me, I was squealing when I saw all this books due to be released this year. I can’t wait to get my hands on them!!