Phew! Looks like May has already come to and end. Another month gone and I still feel as if time is moving a little to fast for me and I’ve read too few books from what I intended to.
Here’s the list of books I managed to enjoy this month:
- Potpourri of Poetry by Dorothy P. Lockyer
- In the Dark by Daniel Fox
- Torn by Amanda Hocking
- Navigating Nightmare Ecstasy by Daniel J. Robertson ( The Junk Talk Poet)
- Edith from Wessex: Wife of Otto the Great- A Medieval Queen by Regine Sondermann
- Claire Voyant by Rebeckah K. Davis
Am I satisfied? I think I can say ‘yes’ to that. It means that in this one month, I’ve actually went on six adventures in six different worlds and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed each one of them!